Join us today!
Membership is now available for 2017 and is a wonderful opportunity for cricket enthusiasts, families and friends to visit one of the world's most beautiful and famous grounds and to watch a high standard of cricket throughout the summer.
The club offers the perfect atmosphere in which to enjoy the friendship which cricket provides, picnics, drinks and refreshments in the sun. Lunches can be booked in the Pavilion and a Tea-hut and Terrace are open for lighter snacks on most match days.
- Free entry to a wide programme of cricket matches (parking fee applies at some matches)
- First-class County and One-Day cricket
- High-class club matches featuring teams from all over the world
- International Women’s, Youth and Disabilities cricket
- Entrance to Members’ enclosures and use of all Members’ facilities, whether in the Pavilion or marquee, throughout the season.
- Christmas and Spring Lunches with guest speakers and other social gatherings throughout the year
- 15% off food, drink and accommodation at Swan Hotel/Fullers Pub in Arundel, walking distance to the Ground.
- Entry to the 300 Club – a monthly prize draw especially for FACCC members
- Free entry to Fontwell Races on 17th August 2017.
- A close association with the Arundel Castle Cricket Foundation, a charity which organises a great many activities for disadvantaged young people on the ground and in the cricket school
- One off-joining fee – £10
- Single – £70
- Joint – £105
- Life – £600
- Student – £25 (18-23 years)
- Playing – £70 (on application to the Executive Secretary – email@example.com)
- Under 18 years FREE entry except for First Class matches (See FAQ for more information)
How to pay:
*On match days please bring your membership cards / car sticker as proof of FACCC membership
- Click on the Join / Renew button above – This will take you to an online application form
- Direct Debit – To pay by Direct Debit, please complete the Application Form and Direct Debit Mandate and return to Friends of Arundel Castle Cricket Club, Arundel Park, Arundel, West Sussex. BN18 9LH or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. NOTE: Direct Debits run from January to January. Membership passes and information will be mailed out early in the year.
- Cheque – To pay by cheque, please complete the Full Application Form and send your cheque made payable to FACCC and return to Friends of Arundel Castle Cricket Club, Arundel Park, Arundel, West Sussex. BN18 9LH.
- BACS Transfer – To pay by BACS please click the Join Us/Renew button above and contact email@example.com for BACS transfer details.
Membership Rule Book
Playing Membership Form
Application Form & Direct Debit Mandate